We’re Blow Creative and we work primarily in the world of FMCG brands. Our motion wing of the business takes care of projects for the likes of L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Sainsbury’s and Argos to name a few. We need somebody to lead projects who is as comfortable with rotoscoping models lips, colour correcting with precision through to animating and building 3D products and instores. Oh, and with an eye for detail and the ability to deliver this under pressure to unbelievable deadlines. So no small ask then. Still interested? Then read on…
You will be part of a tight-knit, multi-skilled team who are passionate and enthusiastic about pushing the boundaries creatively on all of our projects. Your enthusiasm to lead projects, learn new skills, push the creative output and deliver solutions will drive your career within the business and beyond.
In summary you will have:
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment and to tight deadlines.
- Min. 5 years knowledge and experience of After Effects, Premiere, Adobe Suite. Working knowledge of Magic Bullet suite also helpful.
- A nice to have – experience in 3D / Modelling package; Cinema 4D / Blender / SketchUp (or equivalent).
- Must be flexible, adaptable and a problem solver.
- Ability and confidence to liaise with internal and external teams on briefs and to take direction from key players.
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of current design tools, design trends and technologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A good eye for design is essential.
We work hard, we have fun and fitting into this ethos as well as not being shy when it comes to making a round of tea is a must.
• Company pension scheme • Health benefits • Training & personal development • Great career prospects • Monthly Nando’s Friday where the directors treat the staff • Tuck box and copious amounts of Pepsi Max, soft drinks and the odd ‘stronger’ beverage • Bike parking • Relaxed office environment in a wonderful location.
How To apply:
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team. Send your CV, covering letter link to showreel or work along with the salary you think you deserve to:
No agencies please – We know where you are should we ever need you 😉
22nd February 2019